The hit song from the Pixies featured in the television commercial for the 2016 Nissan Altima asks the question Where is my mind?
For many performance sedan lovers, their mind is in the cab of the latest Altima and its sleek new design. The Pixies also urge you to Try this trick and spin it, and here are seven reasons why you should try the 2016 Altima at Asheboro Nissan — and spin it your way.
- Stylish looks. From powerful body lines to a redesigned front grille to the available attention-grabbing LED headlights, you’ll want to drive with the windows down so everyone can see who’s behind the wheel.
- Smart efficiency. The aerodynamic, wind-tunnel design of the exterior is reflected in the 27 city and 39 highway MPG. The active grille shutters automatically close at highway speeds to reduce wind resistance.
- Unparalleled comfort. A driver-centric cockpit is surrounded by soft leather seats and dual zone climate control. Because style doesn’t have to come at the expense of comfort.
- Bold performance. The available 3.5-liter V6 delivers 270 horsepower and 251 pounds of torque while even the standard 4-cylinder engine cranks out 182 horsepower and 180 pounds of torque.
- Innovative technology. NissanConnect brings you luxuries such as turn-by-turn navigation, hands-free calling with caller ID, Google® Search and more. Crank up the SiriusXM® Radio on the available Bose® Premium Audio System.
- Trusted safety. Six airbags, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, a rearview camera, and Predictive Forward Collision Warning are just a few of the Altima’s many safety features designed with you in mind.
- Tremendous value. At Asheboro Nissan, you can drive away in a brand new 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5 S for just $19,325, well below the MSRP of $24,075.
Asheboro Nissan: Your Altima Dealer
Check out our inventory of 2016 Nissan Altimas for sale and schedule a test drive today. Don’t forget to visit our finance center where you can fill out an online credit application and get pre-approved for your new car.
Also, take a look at our specials in case we’re running a promotion on an Altima. With a base model and additional trims that include S, SR, SV, and SL, you’re sure to find an Altima to satisfy your taste for luxury, style, and performance.
The 2016 Nissan Altima is worthy of a look. Because as the song in the commercial says, Your head will collapse.