If you’re in the market for a commercial vehicle, here are a few things you’ll want to consider before you make a purchase:
- Cargo/passenger space
- Overall value
So how do the Nissan commercial vehicles stack up on these points? Let’s dive right in.
3 Nissan Commercial Vehicle Models, Endless Opportunities
Nissan NV Passenger
Room for more and easy access are synonymous with the Nissan NV Passenger vehicle.
- Power: Enjoy the NV Passenger’s 261-horsepower 4.0L V6 engine.
- Versatility: The NV Passenger offers a class-leading 324 different seating configurations, so you customize the interior to fit your needs. The van also allows you to tow up to 8,690 lbs. With a tow hitch receiver.
- Cargo/passenger space: This van can seat 12 people comfortably. It also offers 218.9 cu. ft. of cargo volume. And with 42” of legroom in the front row and 33.9”-38.5” in the three back rows, every occupant will be happy.
- Overall value: Vincentric awarded the 2017 Nissan NV 3500 S Passenger with the Best Fleet Value in America in the full-size 1-ton passenger van segment. The vehicle delivers the lowest depreciation and repair costs in its class.
Nissan NV Cargo
The Nissan NV Cargo vehicle goes above and beyond to meet every driver’s individual needs.
- Power: Like the NV Passenger, the NV Cargo touts a 4.0L V6 engine that delivers 261 horsepower and 281 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Versatility: The standard and high roof options give the opportunity to customize the van to fit your lifestyle. And up to 10 integrated roof-mounting points and 57 reinforced cargo-mounting points further adds to the vehicle’s utility. The NV Cargo can also function as a comfortable mobile office. Take advantage of the available multitasking center console, fold-down passenger seat, and 12-volt DC power outlet. And you can always use a tow hitch receiver to tow up to 9,400 lbs.
- Cargo/passenger space: With the standard roof, the NV Cargo offers 234 cu. ft. of cargo space. With the high roof, you can utilize 323 cu. ft. of cargo space.
- Overall value: The NV Cargo has also gained Vincentric’s attention. The 2017 Nissan NV 1500 S Cargo vehicle won the Best Fleet Value in America award in the full-size half-ton cargo van segment for the second year in a row. It touts the lowest depreciation cost in its class.
Nissan NV200 Compact Cargo
The Nissan NV200 Compact Cargo proves that great things can come in small packages.
- Power: The 2.0L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine delivers 131 horsepower and 139 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Versatility: With a flexible center console, you can make great use of the roomy cabin area. The 20 integrated reinforced cargo-mounting points for custom shelving and the six floor-mounted D-rings allow you to customize the cargo area.
- Cargo/passenger space: Enjoy 122.7 cu. ft. of cargo volume and 178.3 cu. ft. of total interior volume.
- Overall value: With the NV200, you get the perks of a commercial vehicle at an excellent price.
Explore Nissan Commercial Vehicles Today at Asheboro Nissan, NC
Research Nissan commercial vehicles further at Asheboro Nissan. Whether you live in Greensboro, High Point, or Winston-Salem, North Carolina, we’re happy to have you come by for a test drive. You can also give us a call at (877) 827-4004 or drop in at 1635 E Dixie Dr.